When was the last time you bought or gifted something to your daddy dearest? Can’t remember, isn’t it! Probably when you were a school kid or when he asked you to buy something for him. Dad’s don’t usually show that they want or need any gifts from us but trust me; they will love it if you give them something. Now when you have made up your mind to buy him a gift, what is it that you want to gift him? Same old shirt or wallet? Nah, not anymore! Here are some top-notch up-gradation tips on classic gifts for your dad. And yes, don’t forget to use Hotozcoupons coupon code to get exciting offers on your purchase.
- Kindle paperwhite – this is undoubtedly an upgrade over giving away books as gifts to your dad. Gifting him a Kindle Paperwhite can make his holidays a lot more comforting; he can read it whenever or wherever he likes! No tension of the book getting old or getting torn. Not only it is handy, but also it is waterproof thus making it all cool even if your dad spills water on it by mistake
- Cardigan – as they say ‘winter is coming’ so wouldn’t it be a great idea if you gift him a cardigan. And not just any cardigan Shawl-Collar Cotton Cable-Knit Cardigan from J. Crew! So, every time he puts on the cardigan, he’ll surely remember you gifting him this and smile.
- Nightdress – dads don’t usually buy things for themselves, so why not surprise him by giving a cute Pyjama set! Buy him a GAP Pj set and see for yourself how cute he looks with those PJs on! So, every night he would be sleeping with the Pjs you gifted him, adorable isn’t it!
- It’s a tie – when was the last time you saw your dad wearing a new tie to the office? Probably never, you have seen him wearing the same old ties all his life. So why not give him a brand-new tie from Hermes! A classy look will be a damn good up-gradation on classic gifts for your daddy dearest. You will find a wide range of collection on Hermes online store, go ahead and shop now!
- Hand balm – does your dad has dry skin? Then this winter, try giving him this amazing Seaweed and Geranium hand balm which you will find on mrporter.com. As he does all the hard work give him this balm as it will nourish and moisture his dry hand and I bet he’ll be glad to have soft hands!
Laptop cover – now if your dad is all day stuck with his laptop then wouldn’t it be a good idea if you gift him something that will cover his laptop from any scratch or other things. Buy him a laptop sleeve so that he can securely carry his laptop anywhere he wants! You can easily find these cover/sleeves on amazon.com.