Toy Australian Shepherds or Teacup Australian Shepherds are a lot smaller sized than the supposed “Standard” Australian Shepherd. These small little canines have all the attributes and also characteristics of their larger bros, yet they have come to be prominent as pets in a progressively rural world. Also though they are teacup poodle for sale of smaller stature, teacup Aussies are energetic, smart little pets. They aren’t lapdogs who want to laze around on the couch throughout the day.
- Energy degree: relying on your task degree, you may desire a rather lower power Aussie. Ask the dog breeder what the parent’s energy degrees areas this will provide you with an idea as to how energised you need to be with your brand-new teacup Aussie.
- A great toy shepherd ought to be proportionally balanced in terms of its skeletal framework and muscle. It needs to be merely smaller sized in dimension than a common Australian Shepherd – it should not have excessively “toyish” attributes, such as a very domed head, bulging eyes or extremely fine bones.
- The optimal dog needs to be happy, alert and also mindful, showing stamina, dexterity and also endurance. If you want an excellent, well-bred dog, then here are several of the important things to seek in your brand-new pup and his parents.
- You need to see no indications of aggression or viciousness in the puppy or its parents. Canines need to likewise be positive and not unduly timid.
- Check the ears of the pup’s moms and dads: are they fold and also triangular one half to one quarter ahead. Puncture ears or floppy canine ears are a mistake in the breed requirement of toy Australian guards. Rather, they wish to be with their owner doing exciting things like dexterity exercises in the park.